This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you know it can take up to 1,000 years for a plastic bag to decompose? That’s a scary long time. And that’s of course if it’s placed in a landfill and not left floating around to endanger the life of an animal.
So now is a good time to make the switch and ditch those plastic carrier bags for good.
Today I’ve rounded up some easy to follow tutorials to show you how to make reusable grocery bags that are kinder on the planet, and look a whole lot cuter too!
They’re perfect for zero waste shopping, and better still if you can make them by using up fabric or yarn from your stash, or upcycling old clothes or unwanted bed sheets.
- Eco Friendly DIY Bag Tutorials
- Happy Scrap Crochet Bag Pattern
- DIY Stretchy Grocery Bag
- DIY Market Bag
- Upcycled Jeans Tote Bag
- How to Make Upcycled Grocery Totes with Old T-Shirts
- Reusable Produce Bag Crochet Pattern
- How to Sew Reusable Fabric Bags for Produce
- Easiest Reusable Grocery Bag Pattern
- Free Sewing Tutorial--Mesh Produce Bag